Do blinking blue lights excite you? We have a new opportunity to join our team…and you don’t have to be an illustrator.
We are currently seeking a productive and personable IT/Network Technician. As you can see, life with our team is fast-paced, results-focused, and fun. If you are a creative thinker and highly motivated individual in the Toronto area with the skills below, give us a shout!
Here are the details:
Job Title: IT/Network Technician
Job Type: Full time
Job Description — The IT/Network Technician provides hardware/software/network maintenance and recommendations about future planning and development.
– Administer, support and troubleshoot all studio hardware (computers, printers, monitors etc.), software and network operating systems
– Unbox and install PC hardware components as required
– Manage hardware and software inventory and generate inventory reports for software licenses, hardware and network equipment
– Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum user support
– Train and provide recommendation for staff on existing technology
– Research and make recommendations about purchase of technology
– Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
– Minimum 2 years experience in user support (computer population of 30+ users and
– In-depth technical experience with PCs, laptops, tablets
– Excellent knowledge of Windows 7 or higher and Windows Server 2008 or higher
– Knowledge of TCP/IP communication protocol, latest trends in video cards and high-end PCs
– Knowledge of MAC hardware and OSX an asset
– Knowledge of batch scripting in a Windows environment an asset
– Knowledge of RAID arrays and storage devices
– Knowledge of Enterprise level Layer2/3 switches
– A positive “can do” attitude
– Team spirit and ability to work autonomously
– Ability to lift up to 30lbs
– Bandwidth to handle multiple projects at one time and manage
– Knowledge of 3D rendering software (3D Studio Max, Sketchup, Rhino etc) an asset
– Knowledge of renderfarms used for rendering animations/stills an asset
– Service-oriented personality is vital, as is the proven ability to successfully work with multiple personalities in a team environment
Salary: $45,000-$55,000/commensurate with experience and skill level
Application Deadline: Friday July 31, 2015
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity and your background matches the experience required, please send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for your interest, but only suitable candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.